Mr Liscouski is a Senior Advisor to Cardinal Point Strategies’ CEO and the President of Implant Sciences Corp., the leading manufacturer of Explosive Trace Detection technology. Mr. Liscouski is a proven security professional and entrepreneur with over 30 years of senior level security operational and company leadership experience. Mr. Liscouski was appointed by President George W. Bush as the first Assistant Secretary for Infrastructure Protection when the U.S. Department of Homeland Security was founded in 2003 and served in that position until 2005. During his tenure as Assistant Secretary for Infrastructure Protection, Mr. Liscouski was responsible for the design, development, implementation and oversight of:
• The Office of Infrastructure Protection Directorate ($500m+ budget)
• The National Cyber Security Division
• Expansion of the Information Sharing Analysis Centers (ISACs)
• Creation the National Infrastructure Coordination Center
• Implementation of HSPD-7 through the design, development and implementation of the National Infrastructure Protection Plan (NIPP)
• Creation of DHS’ Risk Management Framework for Infrastructure Protection
• Protective Security program for Local Liaison with State and Local Law Enforcement Agencies
• Worked closely with Congress and the White House to establish the Chemical Security Legislation – CFATS
• Management of the US Government’s response to threats to Critical Infrastructure Private Sector and State and Local Law Enforcement Liaison
Mr. Liscouski is also founder of Integrated Strategies Group, LLC a strategic advisory and technology firm specializing technology start-ups in the Homeland Security Domain. Included in the Integrated Strategies Group portfolio are; Axio Global LLC, a cyber security advisory firm, Edge360, a domain awareness solutions for cities, municipalities and commercial enterprises, and Steel City Re a reputation risk management firm.
Mr. Liscouski was Director of Information Assurance at the Coca-Cola Company and Vice President of the Law Enforcement Division of Orion Scientific Systems, a developer of advanced analytic software tools. Earlier in his career, he served as a Diplomatic Security Service Special Agent with the U.S. Department of State and a Homicide and Undercover Investigator for the Bergen County Prosecutors Office.
He also is currently a visiting fellow at the Center for Strategic and International Studies as Washington DC based think tank and was a board member of the Intelligence Science Board supporting the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency and the Director of National Intelligence for 12 years.
Mr. Liscouski is a frequent contributor to FoxNews, CNBC, CNN and other business and security media on Homeland Security and Cyber Security issues.
Mr. Liscouski holds an MPA from the Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University and a B.S. in Criminal Justice from the John Jay College of Criminal Justice.